Tuesday, June 16, 2015

And the Tuesday Morning Sketches (sponsor-challenge) winners are. . . .

Hope your Tuesday was Terrific!!  Wow last week really flew by.  I really want to thank everyone for the sweet birthday wishes.  Sponsoring TMS # 304 was definitely a highlight of my birthday week!  Now I have 3 winners to announce!!

I so appreciate the TMS Design Team and I am pleased to announce the winner who received the most votes.  ALL the cards were WONDERFUL and received many compliments however the one who received the most was drumroll....Kris!! Click here to check out her stunning graduation card on her blog. So Kris gets to pick out a stamp set or paper pack from my CTMH Site.

The second winner was drawn from the names of all the dear card-makers/admirers - it's Sara :) she also gets to pick out a stamp set or paper pack from my CTMH Site.  

You two can visit my site and email me your choices from there!

The final winner Steffi was chosen randomly over at TMH and will receive a "You Mean the World to Me" set  and a pack of 50 6 x 6 sheets of CTMH paper/cardstock combo!  

Keep playing everyone - there's lots to be won out there in the blogosphere!!

And- I couldn't just write and not add a card to share, I made this for a TMS sketch a while back but I didn't quite finish it up in time to upload so here it is now.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Patti! Love the colors and the button accents are adorable! Thanks for being such a great sponsor and hosting the extra giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!